Quality & Process Excellence Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Head of Quality & Process Excellence in maintaining and developing the existingexistingquality management system.
- Draft and manage quality system documents as and when required.
- Participate in review meetings, workshops and improvement projects
- Translate customer requirements into process excellence in collaboration with process owners
- Monitor, analyse key performance indicators and raise alerts when needed
- Follow up action plans while facilitating change.
- Conduct training.
- Degree in related field or equivalent.
- Passionate about positive problem-solving.
- Collaboration and communications skills.
- Self-motivated, proactively following projects and action plans.
- Attention to detail, professional and ethical.
- Good command of the English and French languages both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools and statistical software.